Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Boy Birthday and the Joy of Random Mess

Kid cards are not my specialty. My own inner child was, sadly, murdered in my teens, and while my forties have yielded some happily regressive behavior, I can't say I connect with the juvenile set. But Clear and Simple Stamps has a set called Oh, Boy with an adorable flock of paper airplanes that is just right for a boy.


This color scheme happened accidentally when I noticed random markers together in the mess on my table and thought, "What the heck? Why not?"

I rather like it!

And yes, I want credit for using four colors plus black on a CAS card. Go, me!

Supplies
stamps: Clear and Simple Stamps, Hero Arts
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey White
accessories: assorted markers

10 comments:

  1. Great boy card! Love the colorful paper airplanes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paper airplanes are so cool, and so are the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...this is a fabulous 'boy' card. Paper airplanes are a timeless delight for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of my favorite cards have bits and pieces that just happened to be there - extra die cuts, scrap card stock, etc. Fun when that works out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. It will work for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go you, indeed! I like the 4 random colors and the stamp. It is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect color combo for a "boy" card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love it... such nice stamps :) and fab stamping too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!