Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Stuff and a Super-CAS Card and WINNERS!

Hee, hee! I got two large-for-me orders last week, one from Joann's and one from Ellen Hutson. Great service from both, I'm happy to report.

My hubs was excited about the map stamp!

Trying a couple new-to-me stamp companies, along
with my reliable old Hero Arts.

I've already been playing with all this goodness and wow! It's fun having a bunch of new stuff (especially considering my recent PTI order). I'm working my way through it all so I can put it away and integrate it into The Collection.

After yesterday's busier card, I decided to post a super-CAS card today. I just love these stamps from Papertrey's Birthday Bash Sentiments set.


The combination of bright color and black, plus the right justification of the two lines, has just the right amount of interest so the card needs nothing else at all.

*happy sigh*

Many thanks to all who contributed organizational ideas to THIS POST. I encourage any of you who haven't read the comments there to click on over...awesome suggestions! Y'all really are the best blog readers a gal could ever have!

And now for our three lucky winners:

Sonya

Sheila H

Kathyb

Please send me your snail-mail address at susanraihala at roadrunner dot com, and I'll send your little bling give-away prize to you ASAP!

9 comments:

  1. Love to see other stampers' goodies! Enjoy your new stamps and the HA mid-tone shadow inks.

    One question: do you experiment with less CAS cards for cards not posted on the blog? Just curious to see how you use all your new stamps. ;-)
    Besides the cards you post, are all of your cards CAS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I hit publish too soon. I forgot to delete the duplicate question at the end. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.
    Oh my, you have some wonderful goodies that you can play around with.
    Must had felt just like Christmas all over again when your packages arrived
    Enjoy your evening and have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for the blog candy....and I love your card today. You have some awesome new stamps to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I really want to try some of those Shadow Inks! Your goodies look wonderful. I can hardly wait to see what create. Love your card. And thank you so much for the blog candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeps! Who woulda thunk block letters could look so good!

    (Purposely driving you crazy with grammar). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! I love your CAS design for the birthday card! The placement and colors are simply perfect! You'll LOVE that HA map stamp..I didn't think I would like it until I have one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab selection of goodies :) Another great idea for a card - LOVE it!

    Happy win day to Sonya, Sheila and Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those fun goodies! Let us know how you like the HA ink please :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!