Sunday, May 26, 2013

OLW141 Repeat After Me

Karen is sponsoring this week's OLW, which is to create a repeat background using the same stamp. Here's my entry!




What a fun challenge! I used stamps from Gina K (Hello Sunshine) and Papertrey Inks Faux Ribbon set. When I'd finished the stamping, the card needed a little sumpthin' sumpthin', so I pulled out some bling in a darker teal and kicked it up a notch. The card still needed tweaking, so I rounded the bottom corners to echo the circles and round flowers on the bottom of the card. So happy with the results!

There's still time for you to play along. Click on over to Karen's post, and see what you can make!

Supplies
stamps: Gina K Hello Sunshine, Papertrey Faux Ribbon
ink: VersaMagic Sea Breeze, Key Lime
paper: Papertrey Ink
accessories: corner rounder, rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. Lovely color combo and great bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly! I'm loving this vibrant color combo. You really do know how to kick it up a notch. I tried to subtract the added bling and corner trimming in my mind; the image wasn't nearly as nice as the finished product. I'm so glad you do all the design work so I can just CASE everything when I get around to it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I LOVE these colours together ... the kicked-up-a-notch bling is perfect ... love how it 'just evolved'! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combination, and your "lil sumpthin sumpthin" is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!