Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Art Paper Week: Day Five Winner!

The winner of Day Five is Cassandra, lucky number 1! She wrote,

Firstly Susan, beautiful yet again. I have some of this paper and will give your design a go. I think I most enjoy the 'doing'. Having sorted the design and its components - cutting, pasting and puting together I love.

Thanks, Cassandra! Please send me an email at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com with your snail mail address so I can mail you the paper!

As for my favorite part of papercrafting...I love it ALL! The buying, the organizing, the sorting, the selecting, the execution, the joy of giving my creation to someone else and knowing I've given them a bit of joy! Also, the papercrafting community is so generous with sharing inspiration and kindness that it gives me a warm fuzzy to be a part of it all!

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh... I love it all too, but I'm struggling with the organizing part...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!