Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May OLW Winners!

(This is the second post for today. To see today's card, please scroll down!)

I chose one entry at random (using Random.org) from each of the four OLW challenges in the month of May. Here are the winners:

OLW3...Mim

OLW4...Birgit

OLW5...Emily Leiphart

OLW6...Jess Holland

Congratulations, ladies! Please email me at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com with your snail mail address so I can send you HERO ARTS cards and envelopes, and package of bling!


Thanks to Stampin'Treasures for the prizes!

6 comments:

  1. Susan,
    Thank you so much for offering these challenges to us. It was fun doing them, and checking out all the entries (wow--67!) I've even entered some other challenges that I found through people who posted on your site. Your blog continues to be #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winners! have fun with your HA goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey, fantastic! Thanks to you Susan, for coming up with the challenges! It's not often that my number comes up, maybe today will be a lucky day. Regardless, it's a nice way to start it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeek! I'm just catching up on blog-surfing and can't believe I won. Thanks so much, Susan!! I will email you my addy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!