Monday, June 21, 2010

Lincoln Hammett

For those of you who have prayed for Lincoln Hammett, a baby with leukemia, I wanted you to know of his passing. The CaringBridge post is HERE.

Thank you all for your prayer support of Lincoln and his family. His mother has told me of her deep comfort in knowing so many have been praying for a miracle for her baby. He is now with his Heavenly Father, but those he left behind will miss him always.

Anyone wishing to send a sympathy card to the family should send them to me. Email me for the address at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com.

4 comments:

  1. Susan, I did not know of Lincoln, but still would send a card for the grieving family.

    Sincerely, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 months of a medical struggle just seems such cruel and unusual punishment. For the whole family. I can't imagine how they will ever reinvent themselves, make a new reality, erase the sights, scents, and sounds of the struggles that happen in Oncology wards. How very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I'm very sad learning this moment. Struggling all over it must have been very sorrowful for the family. My hugs for the grieving family of Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!