Sunday, November 25, 2012

Love Birds

No time for chit-chat tonight. Had to watch The Next Iron Chef.

It's weird how much I enjoy that show.

Anyway, it's late, I'm tired, and who knows what the heck I'll type, so let's move directly to the card. We have a pair of love birds in a branch from Papertrey's very old set called Out on a Limb. LOVE that set.




Have a happy Monday!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Love Birds, Out on a Limb
ink: SU real red, Memento toffee and pistachio
paper: SU real red, PTI white
accessories: dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Just LOVE the card, Susan! Hubby LOVES watching The Next Iron Chef. It's amazing what they can come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. I have that set. CASE time. Totally love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how simple, yet how pretty, this card is. The branch and birds are sized perfectly, the red ink is so gorgeous, and the red matting is exactly right. I love this card. Out on a limb is a set I've thought about sporadically for years, and this just may tip me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable - love the delicate red matting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! Simple and elegant. I haven't seen that stamp set before; I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!