Monday, November 5, 2012

Words with Punch

Okay, a few of you mentioned that my card here didn't look like I made it, seeing as it's remarkably lacking in my beloved white space. Well, today let's consider a pair of cards that you will have no trouble identifying as LateBlossom creations.

*snort*





A few words, a punched focal point, a little bling or pearls, plenty of white space...that's all you need to make a card.

A pretty card.

Of course, I love the other card I made, too. It's sometimes fun to play and make unexpected things. But I'll always come back to my happy, happy white space. It seems that card making is the one area in my life where I can get white space, 'cause the rest of it is utter chaos filled with dust bunnies and dirty laundry. *wink*

And yes, I'm giving that mistletoe card to my honey in his stocking this year. Who else could I give it to, after all?

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Mistletoe and Holly
ink: VersaColor
paper: PTI white
accessories: punches, rhinestones, dimensionals, pearls

8 comments:

  1. Yes, these are definitely cards that you made, Susan. I like them a lot. But I also like that you surprise us once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ones are very you, I like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty cards, Susan. I'll file these away for inspiration for next year, because (drum roll here)...I'm done with my Christmas cards. Yes sirree Bob, all 94 of them. In envelopes. Addressed. Only the notes to add. Yes, I'm bragging. Woo-Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are definitely you. I liked the other one, too, but I think you're the best when it comes to white space and you just shocked me. A little shock now and then is good, right? Oh...and what a lucky honey you have to get the lovely mistletoe card. I'm sure he'll like it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both of your holiday cards! I agree that less is more, as long as you know how to use the less to create the more. Hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like both of today's cards, but liked the other one also. The soft colors of that one still gave your eyes a place to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny :) Two very exquisite cards today with lovely white space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great CAS cards. You are so right about all you need to make a card. These are classic CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!