Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Reminder of the Thanksgiving Crusade

Today's card is a happy reminder to get crafting on those Thanksgiving Crusade cards!



This card demonstrates how you can cut off the bottom of a one-layer card when you place the image a little too high.

It also demonstrates the value of bling.

Don't forget about the OLW this week. It's over on Heather's blog, and it's Fly Away with Me. I'm hoping to play along tomorrow!

Hmmm, can you make a one-layer Thanksgiving Crusade card that ALSO has something with wings on it? Not necessary, of course, but turkeys count, I suppose!

Supplies
stamps: Waltzingmouse Blessed by You, Papertrey First Fruits
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey White
accessories: rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. The yellow tree made me think of MacDonalds hihi, Sorry! The image and the sentiment are pllaced in the right spot and the blings are a great add - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards with this image are always so wonderful, Susan ... it's chomping at the bit to get into my collection! Just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combo is grand, and I love the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and I love the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the autumn colors. I've been playing with a Hero Arts wreathe stamp with my copics when I have time. This is one of my favorite color combos.

    I am going to Croptoberfest in Gaylord at the end of October. I am planning to do some Thanksgiving Crusade cards that weekend.

    Sadly I don't think I'll have time before that. Work is still crazy (I'm here on a Sunday, blech). I'm going to my son's store's grand opening at the end of the month in Houghton, the boat comes out of the water on the 11th and my grandson turns one on the 12th. Life is Good! Just a little nuts sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!