Tuesday, September 17, 2013

OLW157, Under the Wire

I'm sliding in just in time for the OLW157 Challenge on Cheryl's blog...It's All about the Sentiment!

I think I nailed that.




This stamp (a single Celebrate that I stamped three times) comes from a Dare 2B Artzy set called More Cake. To get the spectrum effect, I used a Kaleidecolor pad, inking the stamp from different places on the pad and cleaning between inkings. The first image I stamped was the middle one, then top, then bottom. I added a matching spectrum of blue bling because bling makes everything better.

Duh.

The nice people at Dare 2B Artzy sent me a package of stamps to try for free, although I've already purchased from them and blogged about how wonderful their stamps and customer service are. You'll be seeing lots of creations with these sets in the coming weeks.



If you get a little time before midnight, play along with the OLW157. Last minute is better than never!!!

Supplies
stamps: Dare 2B Artzy
ink: Kaleidecolor
paper: Papertrey Ink white
accessories: rhinestones, Bic/Sharpies for coloring them

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like this and I totally agree bling makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you nailed it, Susan ... and yes, bling is best! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sentiment and I love the bling too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love the shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right! You nailed it! lol Love the beautiful shades of blue and the bling. Bling is always good. So glad you played along this week, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shades of blue and the bling are gorgeous. The triple sentiment is such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cindy did good sending you some sets! Can't wait to see what YOU do with them!! Starting out with a fun card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shades of blue and the bling. This card really makes me want to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!