Monday, September 23, 2013

Birdie Welcome

I'm tired, and this card is cute.


I just love those cute little birdies, the picket fence (border punches rock), and the Dare 2B Artzy set called Home Sweet Home.

This card is going to be in my in-laws' welcome basket when they visit in November. Not sure what else will be in the basket, except for some blank notecards because my MIL asked for some. But I'll find some other little things to put in it.

Suggestions?

Supplies
stamps: Dare 2B Artzy
ink: Memento, VersaMagic Rocket Red
paper: Papertrey White
accessories: Copic markers, dimensional, picket fence border punch (Martha Stewart), glue pen

7 comments:

  1. This is very cute. The little bird on the fence is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of the picket fence punch with the Dare 2B Artzy set. I also like the pop of the bird house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini bottles of bubble bath/soaps/hand creams (maybe lavender?), chocolates/shortbread/fancy biscuits/cookies, scented candle etc. I find things that smell nice and/or taste good is usually the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading material? I'm always happy to see chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use bento boxes for my guests - fun! I include new shower puffs so they can use the soft soap in the shower, and hand-made soap bar from the farmers market . Since it's a flat-bottom box, I can include a small vase with a flower; not sure that would work in a basket. If you have something that is made in your town (I'm in Sacramento so I include Blue Diamond almonds), that's fun too. I also throw in the latest issue of Sacramento magazine and a local food guide from the Sac Bee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!