Thursday, September 12, 2013

Love Comes in All Colors

Sometimes, I like to play with color. When I hit upon this particular layout and theme (for OWH), I decided that it would be perfect for color experimentation.

You see, while troops send cards of love to their romantic interests (spouses and sweethearts), they also send them to siblings, parents, aunts and uncles, and such. For those non-romantic loves, a red love just doesn't seem appropriate, but sunshiny yellow or blue-green love might be just right!

Yellow, Marigold, Orange

Persimmon, Mango, Scarlet

Old Rose, Tea Leaves, Pinecone

Burgundy, Cardinal, Sahara Sand

Rocket red

Pacific Ocean, Aquatic Splash, Lime


What not-red love do you prefer?

Supplies: All ink colors are from VersaColor or VersaMagic. Stamps are Heart 2 Heart #11 from Papertrey Ink.






13 comments:

  1. I like the layout. I prefer the second one, nice and warm colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout is fabulous, Susan ... two faves, the first with sunshine yellows, the last with cools aquas/lime. Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to choose, but I love the Old Rose & green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous and I surprised myself by liking the yellow and orange versions best! ...I'm not a 'yellow' person you see! They are all lovely and anyone would be delighted to receive one, whatever the colour combo is! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me it's the green one! green all the way!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do enjoy how you use a different colour but with the same design. It gives me a bigger perspective of what can be done with one stamp. I like the orange one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PinK and green wins my vote but they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all nice, but the last one is my fave. I'm a sucker for anything in greens and blues, especially if it's lime green!

    ReplyDelete
  9. #2 and the last one are my favourites although the pink and green one might be nice around Christmas time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!